* NKSP script editor syntax highlighting API: catch all fatal lexer
errors, to avoid the editor app to crash on ill-formed text input.
Bumped version (2.0.0.svn74).
* gig Engine: Added support for controlling whether the individual
EGADSR stages may be aborted (as LinuxSampler extension to the
original GigaStudio 4 format).
Bumped version (2.0.0.svn73).
* NKSP: Implemented built-in script function "change_sustain()".
Bumped version (2.0.0.svn72).
* NKSP: Added built-in preprocessor condition NKSP_NO_MESSAGE,
which can be set to disable all subsequent built-in "message()"
function calls on preprocessor level.
Bumped version (2.0.0.svn71).
* NKSP script editor API: Fixed app termination due to a lexer start
condition stack underrun.
NKSP preprocessor: Fixed wrong behavior on nested USE_CODE_IF() and
USE_CODE_IF_NOT() preprocessor statements.
Bumped version (2.0.0.svn70).
* Fixed Note object leak when triggering notes on keys which did
not have a valid sample mapped (fixes bug #252
Fixed compilation errors when compiling with CONFIG_DEVMODE
Bumped version (2.0.0.svn69).
* NKSP: Removed max. value limitation of built-in functions
"change_attack()", "change_decay()" and "change_release()" to
i.e. allow passing 2000000 for doubling the respective time.
Bumped version (2.0.0.svn68).
* Got rid of resembling an ancient GSt misbehavior which did not pitch at
all if an up-pitch of more than 40 semi tones was requested (I don't
think there is any stock gig sound that requires this misbehavior to
resemble its original sound).
Bumped version (2.0.0.svn67).