* LSCP server: optimized server side processing of LSCP shell tasks (caused
a sluggish behavior, i.e. when using arrow up/down keys in LSCP shell).
LSCP shell: fixed crash on server disconnection.
LSCP shell: fixed trash printed on terminal for LSCP documentation
Automake: tried to address a compilation error with automake 1.9
(see bug #216
), seems that it did not fix it though.
Bumped version (1.0.0.svn38).
* LSCP shell (WIP): Added initial support for built-in LSCP reference
documentation, which will automatically show the relevant LSCP reference
section on screen as soon as one specific LSCP command was detected while
typing on the command line.
Bumped version (1.0.0.svn37).
* sfz parser bugfix: generation of velocity curves etc should not be
done after each "#include", only after the main file is parsed
sfz parser bugfix: line numbers in error messages were wrong after
disabled build of LSCP shell on windows
* LSCP server: fixed crash caused by endless recursion in
LSCP shell grammar evaluation algorithm.
LSCP shell: quit shell app when TCP connection aborted.
Bumped version (1.0.0.svn36).
* LSCP shell: Added support for moving cursor left/right with arrow keys.
Bumped version (1.0.0.svn35).
* SFZ format: Added support for "#include" instruction (modified patch
which was originally posted by Sergey on LS mailing list).
Bumped version (1.0.0.svn34).
* LSCP shell: in case of multiple possibilities or non-terminal symbols,
show them right to the current command line immediately while typing
(no double tab required for this feature, as it would be the case in
LSCP shell: fixed sluggish behavior when doing tab auto complete
LSCP shell: fixed conflicting behavior between keyboard input and
LSCP server evaluation result, that caused an inconsistent screen
output (keybord input is now never printed directly on screen, only
the result returned from LSCP server)
* LSCP Server: Fixed bug in LSCP grammar definition which caused a
statement like "GET SERVER INFOasdf\n" to be accepted as valid
statement (was so far practically irrelevant, however it caused
problems with the following new LSCP shell's auto completion
LSCP shell: improvement of auto completion feature, which now
not only resolves the next LSCP command token, but the longest,
unique sequence of LSCP commands expected next. Accordingly it
can now auto complete an entire line.
Bumped version (1.0.0.svn33).